Having successfully installed and set-up Google Authenticator with the LBX app, you will now need to log in using 2FA.
To follow this guide you must have installed Google Authenticator and completed the set up with LBX (click HERE for the Google Authenticator 2FA guide)
To log in to the LBX app, using 2FA with Google Authenticator, please follow these steps;
- Open the LBX app and enter your log-in details
- You will now be prompted to enter your six digit 2-FA code
- At this point, open the Google Authenticator app
- Copy the six digit 2FA code displayed in the LBX tab, by tapping the 2FA code – this will copy it to your clipboard. Return to the LBX app
- Paste the six digit code into the box and click done. You will now have logged in with the extra layer of security 2FA provides
Please note; Google Authenticator generates 2FA codes that expire after 30 seconds. Please ensure you have entered the 2FA code into the LBX app within 30 seconds of the time the code was first generated. Hint: The decreasing circle gives you an indication of how long you have left before a new code is generated.